Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photo a Day

So I have always seen people do the photo a day thing, so I thought I would give it a shot. So here it is for May 1 and 2! :)


May 1: Peace
This is my peaceful place...my family! (We will get an updated photo of our whole family together when get home this summer. Can't wait!) They are my world and I couldn't be at more peace and ease with my life right now! God is good! :)

May 2: Skyline
My favorite skyline...Honolulu, Hawaii! Absolutely the most beautiful place on Earth! Hope to visit there again someday! :)

May 3: Something I wore today
My baby girl and a burp cloth. The story of my life these days! She is attached to her mama! :)

May 4: Fun!
I want so much to be on a dock somewhere with my girls soaking up the sun and drinking a corona! (Just wish I was ready for swimsuit season! lol)

May 5: Bird
The one "bird" that can bring both joy and tears to any military wive's face!
Not looking forward to having to go through this again! It doesn't matter if you have gone through it once or 20 times...it's just as hard every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment